You’re completely in control – of both your learning and your finances.
- There are no lock-in contracts, you simply pay when you want to learn.
- You’ll pay for your learning by purchasing monthly subscription periods.
- During your subscription period you will be allowed to study as much (or as little) as you like.
- After each subscription period, you can choose to pause your studies or stop them completely – or you can continue with your subscription and continue of the course.
Tell me more about monthly subscriptions
Each monthly subscription period cost $130. You may begin today by paying for your first subscription period. The number of subscription period to complete a course will vary, depending on the course content and pace that you are able to work through.
- You’re in full control – you choose when and where you study, as well as when you pay for your next subscription period.
- Study at your own pace – if you want to complete your studies quickly, you can, but if life gets in the way, you can pause your studies and come back to them at a time that suits you.
- Affordable learning – if you complete your course earlier than your maximum course duration, you will not be required to pay for any subsequent monthly subscription period. This will allow you to save money on your course fee.
- Stop learning whenever you like – if, after completing a subscription period you decide you don’t want to continue with your course, just let us know and you can stop studying.
If you wish to pause or stop studying, just let us know. As long as the course has not been modified or changed by the requirements of the Australian government between the time you pause and intend to resume your studies, you can carry on with your course as normal.
Each course has a maximum duration which you’ll find listed on the course page. You can use study blocks to work through the course until you reach the maximum duration. If you find that you haven’t fully completed the course by the maximum duration, you can apply for a course extension of up to six months.
If you complete some of the units but do not complete the whole course, you can receive a Statement of Attainment for the units of the course you have completed, which can be shown to potential employers.
When you complete the whole course (including all units, assessments and academic requirements), you’ll receive a full qualification. Refer to your course page for exact details.
Take control of your future with this unique way of learning with Open Colleges.